Friday, April 25, 2008

DASAVATHAARAM AUDIO LAUNCH FUNCTION PHOTOS n PICS

VIJAY SAID: “I've been waiting holding my breath for the movie to be released,” an excited Vijay remarked.

Mollywood superstar Mammooty said :“When most of the actors struggle to impress the people with just one role, Kamal haasan is here with 10 different mind blowing roles in a single movie which is no easy task,”

Asin said: " i thank Kamal sir, KSR sir and the producers for giving me a lifetime opportunity"


K S Ravikumar said “This joy is nearly equal of winning both the State and National Awards for theis movie,”



Kamal said: “I showed the movie clips to the Chief Minister and for few minutes he was silent, in that way he spoke to me and I could realise his emotions through it,”


Kamal on mamooty said: “His film Thaniyaavarthanam reduced me to tears and I am absolutely overwhelmed to hear him showering praises on me,”

Dasavathaaram movie's audio was composed by music king Himesh Reshmmaiyah, which will be available in all music stores from today.

No comments: