Saturday, June 21, 2008

VIJAY's birthday Fan's Flag



MUST READ:

Ilaya-thalapathy
Vijay is getting ready for his birthday celebrations tomorrow that is JUNE 22nd.
And the Star has planned to introduce a flag for his FAN's association which will be obviously going to be a great day for this next super star, So tomorrow will be surely a great day for Vijay's fans with special celebrations all over the state.
Vijay who is currently busy in VILLU will be attending the parties later tomorrow.


We all wish ADVANCE BIRTHDAY WISHES for our next SUPER STAR VIJAY.


You too can send him a wish through posting comments below :-)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vijay,

My friend told me it was your birthday today. I don't know if you can read english but I know you are very poor at speaking it. I've never watched any of your films but I 'm just here to wish you a happy birthday

Priya (Australia, Queensland)

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I love to read blogs like this. BTW add more pics :)