Stick to the Theme of the movie. It has all the masala that quenches the thirst of everyone. So when u sit in the theater before the movie, just think that you are going to watch just another spectacular movie of 2010. Do not go with the hype that they are giving.
Bad robot, Second half, Songs, Stunt scenes and the surprise scenes will keep you fixed to the seats.... ENTERTAINMENT assured 100% :) Believe me...
SAMPLE SCREEN SHOTS :
- Chitti Rajini version 2.0 - action , comedy and the unique ROARING LAUGH
- Chitti Rajini version 1.0 - Train stunt how he attract Kids throughout the movie
- Aishwarya dance and expression (GOD, you should see her dancing for Irumbile oru idhayam song)
- Scientist rajini's body language and modulation
- Climax graphics
- Good Screenplay
- 3 songs (Arima,Kilimanjaro,Kadhal anukkal(I will tell you why only 3, in the MOVIE MINUS section below))
- Movie Ending (Especially When Chitti Speaks, Sob Sob :( :( :(
- Train Fight sequence
- Effort they ve taken to shoot the Aish Kidnap scene
- Songs Picturisation (pudhiya manidha - was only a title song :( , kadhal anukkal - location is not that Jaw dropping, Irumbile - only 3 sets thalaivar should ve danced more ash keeps the viewers eye on her)
- Most of the songs are shot INDOOR, there is no Style Stlye, Vaaji vaaji or Athiradee
- Elongated climax scenes, just to show how they ve struggled to get these CG done
- Not giving much scenes for Santhanam, Karunas
- Danny plays only very small role
- Chitti robot's Aish kidnap scene - cos the BGM really sucked big time during this fight scene
- Rathnavelu's camera angle -Shankar should ve retained KV Anand itself. Randy's inexperience shows in Kilimanjaro closeup and shaky shots and there is no long wide angle or slow motion shots. The magnificence is lacking.
Pls feel free to type in your comments/suggestions